Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

If you haven't learned what friendship means then you haven't learned anything

Friday, April 2, 2010

you are my sunshine ^^v



Hello Peeps ^^v
yesterday charmaine comes my house at 5 plus and we left my house around 7 plus to raffles city to marks and spencer and brought my chocolately mini rolls afterthat saw one thights very nice so called my center point friend and found out that she workingso went over to somerset to buy thights was 20 buck for 3 pairs but after staff discount its was 15 bucks cheap right ,hahahs afterthat went to cupage to eat wan ton mee ,THUMBS UP ^^ afterthat trian back to woodland find serene ,super boring so decided to watch movie and we manage to buy movie tickets and we watched the clash of titans ,THUMBS UP ^^v then we accompany seene walks home and she want puff so we went to blk 113 to find her friends ,zhe jia for puff and know this little didi ,LOLS ^^ and we slack till 1 plus cause my movie starts at 2 am afterthat watch finish le walks home and charmaine comes my house to stay ,so we slept at 4.45 am and we wake up at 1 pm ,didn realise that we slept till 1 also ,so ate my lunch and she went home afterthat. Watch 我愛黑澀棒棒堂 cool THUMBS UP ^^ watch till 7 plus ,daddy fetch me and sister to admiralty for dinner ,we ate KFC and afterthat charmaine comes and find us and after we eat went over to 768 to help mum's buy things and off we go home and she slack till 10 pm then go home already !thats all for today entertainment ,tmr's outing wwith ivan to his church afterthat feel like going orchard !!!!! i want to eat wan ton mee ,hohohoho^^ actually wanna buy belts if have but my $$$$$$ fly away already lor ^^v Arggggh ,i haven even touch my books or rather worksheet yet ,have been staying at home rotting or either went out with friends ,gotta mug hard already ,STUDY STUDY STUDY ,i must love this course ^^ in order for me to pass !^^v i want my attachment to comes quicky so i can work no need to study ,well actually i enjoy working rather then studying but no choice have to get a cert ,if not i already working already lor ^^v hahahs okays ,update tmr ,gotta watch 我愛黑澀棒棒堂 already ^^v ciaos ,sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment