Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

If you haven't learned what friendship means then you haven't learned anything

Saturday, April 10, 2010

MIxed feeling/.





Hello peeps ^^
back to posting ,yesterday didn online at all during the nights times ,cause was busying playing mahjong ,i finally know how to play le ,play mahjong with charmaine marcus and corlene ( my sister ) plus two rounds with mummy ! then we played till 11 plus and they went back home !

Today ,meeted serene and jiajing 130 at admiralty to visit mars at braddel we reach there accompany serene to cut hair and eat and aftermath visit mars le ,after our visit went to tpy library ,wow its like years sice i went libaray borrow book lor ! hahash ^^ and and aftermath went to buy KOI CAFE tea ,i brought chocoate milk tea ,wow super duper nice nice ,aftermath went to burger king and slack not long after yao teng comes and they talked talked after that went for puff and got this two sale person keep asking me to sign up for things which i don wish to ,and i stand there like 15 min talking to the sale man ,lols ,afterthat went to popular hilarous i tell you ,serene choose her pens like fucking long lor ,really i swear even jiajing and yao teng eat finish le ,she still choosing i think we spent about 1 hour at popular which i usually don stay so long at popular ,lols aftermath went for puff again and chat ! i find that jiajing ad yaoteng is hiralous people ,jokes arinud and laugh heartily ,lols ! and afterthat went to take train and meet charmaine there !while they went for drink ,i think they coming my house tmr also ! for mahjong !!!! oh my ,i guess i already addicted to playing mahjong ^^ LOLS
okay ,cook baked rice and marcaroni tmr also if its successfully baked ! lols ,so i going to my BED liaos cause its calling me to bed !


How how ,left 1 day to school reopens !how how ,i haven done all my homeworks rather its can say in my project, role play ,study for reo test unit 1 -8 plus plus my res role play ,memories and memories ,its killing my brain cell !and the worst is i still cant forget you and i promise myself that i would and i can forget you when my shool starts .but it wont works at all ,how how ? i don know what to do ,keep myelf busy ? eat when i'm think of you ? sleep ?play games ?go out? But i think that blogging doesnt help in anyway ,it just increase my love for you only !okay shall use my ways to forget you you you you you !

Do you know it's hurt to see you behaving this way ,i guess you will never know !arghhh , i feel like commit suicide !!!!!!!!! and rebirth the next time ! cause this me is so sucks . Sucks to the max ! cause i don even understand what i'm thinking right now ! Feel like qutting school , causes its kill my brain cell ,): so much ,i keep having headache and feel like vomitting ,this few days keep repeating the same routine !REALLY ,): arghhhhh ,i need someone to talks to right now ,cause i feeling so sucks right now and whenever i need somemone the someone is not there ,so that is your SO CALLED friends !

If friend are there for you no matter what but how comes mine is so suck with friendship!If friends are there for you no matter what ,how comes mine dont .if friend are there for you no matter what, how comes mine likes to sucks up people shoe .if friends are there for you no matter what ,how comes mines is like that ,i don understand so this is called FRIENDSHIP !

Whatever ignore my post ,i think something went wrong with my brain ,will type this out !

No comments:

Post a Comment