Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

If you haven't learned what friendship means then you haven't learned anything

Saturday, April 3, 2010

awesome service :D

Hello everybody :D
meet charmaine at 10 plus bus to admiralty to have my KFC breakfast ,its so yummy :D i swear ^^ post the photos tmr man lots of photos to post ,kay then went to cut my fringe ,now super short lor ,haahs but i love it to the max ^^v then home bathe and prepare to wait for charmaine babe to come my house and bus to admialty ,damn it hate the rainnnnnnn ,ruin my make up shit it .Afterthat meet ivan kho at expo mrt so he walk me and charmaine babe to expo hall 8 ,wow man ,the servive was awesome really ,the drama was nice ^^ then afterthat the service went to orchard to eat WAN TON MEE ,^^ my FAV ,valerie babe not working today ,SAD ): then shop shop awhile train back to meet YANTING and XAVIER plus her friends(shun)LOLS^^ Big brother to me yea ,^^v lols then now posting ,tmr posting the photos ,all are FOOD like de ,^^

Pastor Kong service
-garment of sin and gulit
-garment of sickness and disease
-garment of .....................

PS ,forget some already ,CHC people are awesome ,plus very very friendly ,:D
LOVES IT to the max ,^^v got this very guy ,shake hands with me ,LOLS fa hua chi ,:Dkays post more tmr this only the briefing only ,:D ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment