Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

If you haven't learned what friendship means then you haven't learned anything

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SIAH AH BAO



Mixed feeling/
I feel like posting this again ,really .
have this feeling to post also ! i wanna blog out everything !

On December 2008 I was on the platform going to work at 8 am in the morning and that when i saw charmaine there with you ,you all are going to sentosa with cell people , at first i did not talk to you, i kept talking to charmaine cause i don know you ,after we got into the train i started to introduce myself to you and we shake hands and talk a little bit and that all of our conversation !

aftermath , on Januanry ,i saw you at bugis with your secondary school mates ,and that time i was like ,wow ,god heard what i said to him and i was like woots damn happy and the most coincidence is we took the same train back to admiralty after we got down .i say hello to you and said i was charmaine friends still remember me ,and you say hello to my mummy ! i still remember !

Afterthat ,i have your number and started to msg you & at that point of time i was happy ,Laugh ! msg and msg afterthat we stop our msging !
Been through alot of stuff with friends /friendship problem and lot of it are happening ,i was very unhappy at that time and hope that you msg me !
Longing for your msg and around afternoon ,i went to popular with friends and you texted me and ask me question ,where am i or what i am doing ! and you even texted me lame jokes & at that time i share my problem with you cause we're bestfriend ! at that time i was like ,wow its been the first time that a guy would really care so much about me ,ask me about my friend stuff and you 're at your friend house watched ip man ! and we stop our msg also !

On valentines day 2009 ,i saw you at heart of god church ! i gaven you chocolate and we did a little small talk etc !
afterthat we hardly meet but msging !evrytime i went to causeway i will definately went to B1 ichban sushi and see are you working there at least i get to see you over there ! On the last day at HOGC ,you even texted me how was the service for today etc etc !

My N level coming ,and you even texted me how i'm coping with it ?etc etc !and i didn expect you at MAC while i'm at MAc too ,coincidence !afterthat we didn msg for a very long period only on msn !

And christmas 2009 , i thought i will never see you at HOGC ,cause its rather late liao ,and i saw you ,very funny ,i thought who called me so many times and i kept looking behind and that's was you ,you are the want calling me ,i was like LOLS :D and you even ask charmaine to pass me chocolate also ,touch ! :D
on the very last day of 2009 ,i texted you and wish you ,and asked you at church ah ,fun ma ?and you texted me you are playing poker or somethings else (i think so)
and afterthat you texted me what am i doing ? wow ,this really touched lah ,i was like damn happy and didn know how to reply you ! afterthat we didn msg le till now or rather today !even my birthday ,you didn even wish me and yet i still remember yours i thought you say we're forever BESTFRIEND !till now i still cant really forget you ,cause i really jiu shi cant ,i everytimes say aiya ,don care le lah but i still will care for you ! i don know what happen to me or rather why i turn out like this ,but i makes sure that we're forver Bestfriend instead of bgr ! Lastly ,i wanna say THANKS to you ,bring me so many Lame jokes and concern as a bestfriend cause from now onwards i will forget you and treat you as a friend to me ,BYE SIAH BAOSHENG !

After i blog i feel much more better then just now ,keep everything in my heart ,my hearts cant fill anything anymore cause you're always the first piority in my heart but now i wont ,i'll looks on the bright side ,and of course STUDY comes first !LOLS ,i think i will use this few day to forget what we do ,text or msn everything that concerning about you before my school starts ! yea ,ADALLYN AW SUYI ,you can do it de !Gambathay!

LAUGHS ,meeting cilque tomorrow !:D and carl's junior of course with charmaine and marcus !

No comments:

Post a Comment