Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

If you haven't learned what friendship means then you haven't learned anything

Thursday, April 1, 2010

爱上你 不需要理由 你到底懂不懂



Hello peeps ^^v
didn went with ahdor today to club !hope she don mind !i had been staying at home like !@#$%^&* very bored ,went for interview yesterday and yet they haven even called me ,i scared that don even called me ): suan le if they never called me !
today stay at home bored ttm ,really later gonna meet charmaine and yanting ?charmaine coming my house to overnight ,yea ! hooray (: can heart to heart talk liao le (: Love her to the max lah ,later i wanna buy something from mini bits ^^ cause i got 10 buck voucher as yanting give me as a birthday present ,love her too ^^ i feel like eating marks and sencer de mini extreme chocolately rolls ,feel like eating that should i go buy first then meet them ?feel like eating it so much ^^v who wants buy for me ?LOLS ,CHOCOLATE+CHOCOLATELY=FATS ): hmm,i think i go buy first then meet them ba !hohoho^^v at around 6 train to city link there ?so long never meet lim wei cheng liao .got moey jiu don want meet me liao ,so bad hor him plus got new girlf (so called) also don want meet me liao ,): sad ): kays,going to marks and spencer soon ,bye ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment